Join Gilat Telecom Network
Take Part at The Digital Revolution
Gilat Telecom provides a world-class solution for the challenging, global communication needs that drive the digital revolution.
Our solutions leveraging the leading infrastructure networks to connect the unconnected and offer rich connectivity and services that make an impact on millions of people globally and allows business and organizations work better.
Join our network and take an active part in the global digital revolution.
Gilat Telecom is an international communications and infrastructure company currently seeking a sales engineer specializing in communications, integration and infrastructure.
- Writing high-level and low-level networking and infrastructure design documents.
- Responding to the technical aspects of tenders.
- Supporting sales managers in the field (traveling to Africa).
- Providing sales process assistance to engineers.
- 3+ years of proven experience in networking and infrastructure in post-sale/pre-sale positions.
- Proven experience in the fiber-optic communication field.
- Familiarity with manufacturer-based communication products such as Juniper/Cisco/HP.
- Experience offering and executing international communications solutions (global networks).
- Experience responding to tenders.
- Excellent English (most of the work is in English).
- Excellent team player – the ability to work closely with organizational departments such as engineering, projects and business development.
- Ability to present in English.
Preferably recruit candidates with previous experience working with the following service providers:
Bezeq International, Partner, Cellcom, Oasis, Spider etc.
Gilat Telecom is seeking a Technical Support Technician, to join the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) providing technical support 24\7 in satellite communication field for customers in Africa, Israel and around the world.
- Working experience with customers as a service provider.
- Ongoing care around the clock malfunctions, troubleshooting end-users.
- Ongoing work with network equipment with LAN, WAN, thorough knowledge of the OSI model and different protocols.
- Experience/certifications in Networking – a significant advantage.
- Experience/Background with satellite communications (RF) – an advantage.
- Writing documentation – Word, Visio, Power Point, Excel.
- Background in data communications.
- CCNA certificate – a significant advantage!
- Service oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and working according to schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English (verbal and written).
- French mother tongue – an advantage.
- Five shifts a week including weekends and holidays.
- Workplace – Petach Tikva, Israel.