GILAT Telecom offers satellite and fiber-based connectivity solutions, delivering high quality broadband communication to MNOs, telcos, ISPs, governments, enterprise customers, and organizations in Africa, Asia and South America.
With successful deployments experience in over 50 countries, the company is known for providing advanced communication infrastructures, as well as superior technical support and “out of the box” solutions, that can reach the most remote locations on the planet.
As a customer centric and technology-driven company, Gilat Telecom utilizes innovative technologies to keep providing its customers with the most cost-effective and advanced connectivity solutions for more capacity and stability, tailored to each specific customer needs.
GILAT Telecom At A Glance
- Headquarters in Israel
- Subsidiaries and partnerships in DRC, Ghana, Uganda, Nigeria
- 5 international satellite teleports, 14 hubs/PoPs in Africa, 2 PoPs in Europe
- Management of ~5.5 Gbps of satellite capacity and 27 Gbps over fiber (EASSy & WACS)
- Use of 15 satellites
- Operations in 50 countries
- More than 1500 sites globally
- 24×7 bilingual Technical Assistance Center