GILAT Telecom specializes in providing end-to-end communication solutions including bandwidth and connectivity over satellite, fiber optic, and radio infrastructure to customers around the world including cellular operators, Internet providers, enterprises, government organizations, and emergency and rescue services in Africa and the middle east.
We offer our customers a different network experience helping them to streamline the process of onboarding new services with our managed services covering everything from networks and infrastructure, cloud-based SaaS, security, and support. Additionally, our team of experts offers a well-established experience and knowledge in how to deploy all kinds of solutions and strategies helping them to elevate performance across the organization systems. In fact, GILAT Telecom is the only company that offers an all-in-one solution for establishing and managing communication networks from end to start.
As a technology-driven company, we implement the most innovative infrastructures and technologies, while constantly adapting to the changing needs of the world of communications, to produce a different and improved customer experience, while supporting them 24/7.
GILAT Telecom At A Glance
- Headquarters in Israel
- Subsidiaries and partnerships in DRC, Ghana, Uganda, Nigeria
- 5 international satellite teleports, 14 hubs/PoPs in Africa, 2 PoPs in Europe
- Management of ~5.5 Gbps of satellite capacity and 27 Gbps over fiber (EASSy & WACS)
- Use of 15 satellites
- Operations in 50 countries
- More than 1500 sites globally
- 24×7 bilingual Technical Assistance Center